Generations: A Family Day
November 10, 2012
to 6 PM
3816 Commerce Street , Dallas, TX
“Generations” will feature an interactive, freeform booklet designed by Oil and Cotton. Visitors will complete visual and written activities within the booklet by visiting stations placed around the grounds of The Power Station. Prior to taking their one-of-a-kind booklet home, participants will have the option of scanning in pages to be featured on Th e Power Station’s Tumblr page.
Additionally, two workshops will be held on the 3rd floor of the building. The first is an iPhone photography workshop with artist Laura Barth Turner; organized by Oil and Cotton. The second is a poetry workshop with writer Lisa Huffaker; organized by The Writer’s Garret.
The event will culminate with a free barbecue, beginning at 6:00pm.
The event is free and open to the public.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre