Generations: A Family Day
November 10, 2012
to 6 PM
3816 Commerce Street , Dallas, TX
“Generations” will feature an interactive, freeform booklet designed by Oil and Cotton. Visitors will complete visual and written activities within the booklet by visiting stations placed around the grounds of The Power Station. Prior to taking their one-of-a-kind booklet home, participants will have the option of scanning in pages to be featured on Th e Power Station’s Tumblr page.
Additionally, two workshops will be held on the 3rd floor of the building. The first is an iPhone photography workshop with artist Laura Barth Turner; organized by Oil and Cotton. The second is a poetry workshop with writer Lisa Huffaker; organized by The Writer’s Garret.
The event will culminate with a free barbecue, beginning at 6:00pm.
The event is free and open to the public.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger