Funky Finds Holiday Shopping Experience 2012
in the Amon Carter Jr. Exhibit Hall
November 10, 2012
to 5 PM
3401 West Lancaster Avenue , Fort Worth, TX
Over 140 talented artists, crafters, and designers will be selling hand-crafted items at the free family- and pet-friendly Funky Finds: A Holiday Shopping Experience. This is the perfect place to purchase unique one-of-a-kind handmade gifts that you won't find at any big box store.
There will be a raffle with proceeds benefit The Humane Society of North Texas and Toys for Tots. Bring a new unwrapped toy to receive one free raffle ticket. There will be on-site pet adoptions all weekend. Don't Forget To Feed me will be accepting pet food donations at the event.
The parking lot on Harley Avenue, directly South of the barns, is the only area that will be $5 per day for Funky Finds vendors and attendees. All other lots will be $8 per day. Please mention Funky Finds when entering the Harley Lot in order to receive the $5 rate.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Art review: Elvis at 21 delves into the puzzling nature of sex appeal, charisma, and intimacy
- Theater review: Stage West's Stones in his Pockets brings high-energy laughs
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth
- Video: Throwback drive-in movie theater now open in Fort Worth
- Restaurant review: Food at Campisi's in Fort Worth tastes like the original