Fort Worth Veterans Day Parade
November 10, 2012
to 12 PM
100 West Weatherford Street , Fort Worth, TX
The annual Fort Worth Veterans Day Parade will be held on Saturday, 10 November 2012. Participants include active duty and retired military personnel, floats from local veterans groups, antique military vehicles, ROTC marching units, and high school bands.
The celebration takes place on Houston and Main Streets from East Weatherford to East 4th Streets.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Paddy Red's Irish Pub: $3 wells, $2.75 pints, $5 pitchers, $3.25 Long Islands
- Razzoo's Cajun Cafe: $2.25 domestic pints, $3 wells, $3.50 Frozen Hurrycanes and Mardi Ritas, $5 Hurrycane Rocks and Swamp Thangs, half-price appetizers
- Embargo: $2 domestics, $2.50 wells, $3 margaritas, $5.75 mojis
- Malone's Pub: $2 wells
- Malone's Pub: $3 imports / $3 domestics
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- Chef Tim Love: Despite Lonesome Dove fire, "we will reopen stronger"