Fort Worth Veterans Day Parade
November 10, 2012
to 12 PM
100 West Weatherford Street , Fort Worth, TX
The annual Fort Worth Veterans Day Parade will be held on Saturday, 10 November 2012. Participants include active duty and retired military personnel, floats from local veterans groups, antique military vehicles, ROTC marching units, and high school bands.
The celebration takes place on Houston and Main Streets from East Weatherford to East 4th Streets.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Mambo's Tapas Cantina: $2 wells / $2.50 calls / $4 Crown & Down / $2 domestic cans / $2.50 domestic bottles / $3.50 import bottles
- Ojos Locos Sports Cantina: $1.95 domestic draft pints, half-price margaritas and mojitos, $1 off bottled cerveza, $2 off 60oz Balones, $5 off 100oz Balones
- Embargo: $2 domestics, $2.50 wells, $3 margaritas, $5.75 mojis
- T&P Tavern: $4 specialty martinis
- Jake's Hamburgers: $3 calls / $2 domestic bottles / $3 schooners / $2 cosmos & appletinis
- Theater review: Stage West's Stones in his Pockets brings high-energy laughs
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth
- Video: Throwback drive-in movie theater now open in Fort Worth
- Concert review: The Band Perry's tender lyrics were overpowered by loud music at Billy Bob's Texas
- Several DFW bands announced for Dia de los Toadies in Fort Worth