Frisco Community Parade
November 10, 2012
6000 Main St. , Frisco, TX
Frisco Community Parade is one of the city's oldest traditions. The parade's objective is to express the community’s thanks to the men and women who serve in the military as well as to showcase school spirit and community pride.
Attractions of the parade include Frisco fire and police vehicles, the Frisco fire clowns, the homecoming / forthcoming royalty of high schools, team mascots, representatives of Frisco’s professional sports teams, and floats and marchers from various civic and youth groups.
Parade Route: East on Main Street from the southeast corner of FC Dallas Stadium through downtown Frisco
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Londoner: $3 screwdrivers, $3 house mimosas, $3 Bloody Marys
- Main Event Entertainment (Frisco): $2 pints / $3 highballs / $3 margaritas / $3 select wines / $4 Red Bull bombs / $5 Puckertinis
- The Londoner: Half-price select bottles of wine with an order of two entrees
- Lemon Bar: $3 wells, $3 domestic bottles, $3 house wines
- Randy's Steakhouse: 1/2 price cocktails / 1/2 price glasses of wine
- UPDATED: Jimmy Buffett sails back to Frisco for June 21 concert
- Theater review: Take a lesson in morality from The Foreigner in Frisco
- Former Dallas Cowboys player Gerald Sensabaugh's Frisco home is for sale
- Photos: Fancy Sunday Night Football bus kicks off the season in Frisco
- FC Dallas partners with Plano Symphony Orchestra to bring family-friendly fun to Frisco