Frisco Community Parade
November 10, 2012
6000 Main Street , Frisco, TX
Frisco Community Parade is one of the city's oldest traditions. The parade's objective is to express the community’s thanks to the men and women who serve in the military as well as to showcase school spirit and community pride.
Attractions of the parade include Frisco fire and police vehicles, the Frisco fire clowns, the homecoming / forthcoming royalty of high schools, team mascots, representatives of Frisco’s professional sports teams, and floats and marchers from various civic and youth groups.
Parade Route: East on Main Street from the southeast corner of FC Dallas Stadium through downtown Frisco
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Blue Goose Cantina: $2 domestic drafts, $3 import drafts, $2.25 domestic bottle beer, $3.25 import bottle beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 house lime flavor margarita, $1 off everything else
- The Londoner: $1 off beer, $1 off liquor, $1 off wines by the glass
- Mattito's: $3 domestics / $3 imports / $4 margaritas / $4-5 select wines / $4 sangria / $5 Rumba Ritas
- Randy's Steakhouse: 1/2 price cocktails / 1/2 price glasses of wine
- Lemon Bar: $3 wells, $3 domestic bottles, $3 house wines
- UPDATED: Museum of the American Railroad's "Big Boy" train not transferred to Frisco Sunday
- Wu-Tang Clan, Matt & Kim among headliners for new Breakaway Festival in Frisco
- Frisco Commons entryway will be renamed in honor of fallen veteran
- Pizzeria Testa fosters cult following in Frisco
- Concert review: Hip and un-hip rocked out at annual Edgefest in Frisco