Veteran’s Day Weekend
November 10, 2012
to 9 PM
South Elm Street and West Main Street , Waxahachie, TX
The two-day celebration begins with an Oktoberfest at College Street Pub at 5 p.m. Friday.
On Saturday, there will be WWII-era re-enactors and vehicles along the square from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., a ceremony at the Waxahachie Civic Center from 10 a.m. to noon followed by Patton's Convoy, battle re-enactments at the train station and iron bridge from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m., and a WWII-era movie at 7 p.m. outside Boyce Feed and Grain.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Photos: Wenches, llamas, and more scenes of Scarborough Renaissance Festival
- Scarborough Renaissance Festival returns with mermaids, monarchs, and medieval mayhem
- Scarborough Renaissance Festival opens Saturday in Waxahachie
- 50 people get to see Sarah Jaffe and Will Johnson do solo shows in Waxahachie
- Pegasus Picks: July 14-17