Dallas Motorcycle Show
November 10, 2012
to 8 PM
650 South Griffin Street , Dallas, TX
$6 - $15
The show includes celebrity autograph sessions, a marketplace of bike stuff, demo rides, a free gear check at free motorcycle parking, a Ducati fashion, a classic show by local groups, and more. The Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Show Presented by J&P Cycles offers you direct access to the foremost custom competition on the planet. The XDL Street Jam is a competition-themed demonstration of motorcycle skill performed by the top athletes from the XDL Championship Series. It will include several head-to-head formats in which two riders battle each other in things such as circle wheelie challenges. Race fans and attendees will have the unique opportunity to get their photographs taken with MotoGP race bikes and a beautiful umbrella girl. The Strider Adventure Zone is the perfect place for youngsters to develop a love for all things two-wheeled and a great opportunity for parents to get some great photos.
Carey Hart on Friday 6PM-7PM and Saturday 1PM-2PM @ The Podium
AMA Pro Road Racer Elena Myers on Saturday 1PM-2PM @ The Podium
AMA Pro Road Racer Garrett Gerloff on Saturday 1PM-2PM @ The Podium and Sunday 2PM-3PM @ The Pit Stop Challenge
AMA Pro Road Racer Kyle Wyman
Freestyle MX Rider and Rally Driver "Cowboy" Kenny Bartram on Saturday 1PM-2PM @ The Podium
$15. $6 for kids. Children ages 11 and under are free on Sunday only. Children under the age of 6 are free every day.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Gator's Croc & Roc: $2.75 domestic drafts, $2 off frozen drinks / 1/2 price appetizers at the bar
- TePheJez (Closed): changes weekly
- Pastime Tavern: Ladies night: $1.50 domestics
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- Press Box Grill: $3 draft beer pints
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day