Tiny Thumbs: One-Night-Only Showcase of Game Design
November 10, 2012
to 8 PM
800 Exposition Ave. , Dallas, TX
CentralTrak will present a one-night-only showcase of game design from UT Dallas students. Tiny Thumbs is a pop-up video arcade of sorts, curated by PhD student Kyle Kondas.
The public will be given the opportunity to consider game design as a 21st Century art form. In the last several years, artists and game creators have collaborated to create new genres of "indie" and "art" games.
Participating designers and design teams will contribute titles such as "You Have to Win the Game," "Dis4ia," and "Constallations."
The exhibit is free and open to the public.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Adair's Saloon: Dom./Prem. cans - $2.50/$3, Dom./Prem. drafts - $2.50/$4, Dom./Prem. pitchers - $8/$11, Wells - $3
- Double Wide: $3 you-call-its
- Las Ranitas: 2 margaritas for $4.99
- St. Pete's Dancing Marlin: $2.50 domestics / $3.50 wells / $1 off wines
- Angry Dog: $2.50 domestics, $3.50 premium beers, $3 wine and $2.50 wells
See more events classified as:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger