Tiny Thumbs: One-Night-Only Showcase of Game Design
November 10, 2012
to 8 PM
800 Exposition Ave. , Dallas, TX
CentralTrak will present a one-night-only showcase of game design from UT Dallas students. Tiny Thumbs is a pop-up video arcade of sorts, curated by PhD student Kyle Kondas.
The public will be given the opportunity to consider game design as a 21st Century art form. In the last several years, artists and game creators have collaborated to create new genres of "indie" and "art" games.
Participating designers and design teams will contribute titles such as "You Have to Win the Game," "Dis4ia," and "Constallations."
The exhibit is free and open to the public.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
See more events classified as:
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day