November 11, 2012
4980 Belt Line Road , #250 , Dallas, TX
In addition to performing regularly in clubs and colleges throughout the country, Davidoff was recently named as one of VARIETY’S top 10 TO WATCH. He is a regular at the “Chelsea Lately” round table on E! Dov has most notably starred opposite Mark Wahlberg in the film “Invincible,” is seen on any number of TV shows, and co-starred with Jeff Goldblum in the NBC drama “Raines.” Davidoff has been seen on “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno,” “Jimmy Kimmel Live” and “Last Call with Carson Daly.” He is also a regular fixture on COMEDY CENTRAL, starring in his own half-hour comedy special, as well as appearing on “Chappelle’s Show,” and “Premium Blend.”
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Stadium Cafe: $15 bucket of beer / $3.50 Bloody Mary's and Mimosas
- Chili's Grill & Bar: $2.25 (16 oz) & $3.25 (23 oz) domestic drafts, $3.99 margaritas, $2.50 wells, $3 house wine
- Chaucer's: $2 Sake, $2 Domestic Beer Bottles, $3 Japanese Beer 12 oz., $4 Margarita, $5 House Wine By Glass
- The Londoner: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3 Import Bottles, $3 wells, $4 House wines, $4.50 Import Drafts, $5 Premium Drafts
- Blue Mesa Grill: $2.25 draft beer, $4 wells, $4 large blue margaritas, $4 mojitos, $4 martinis, $4 house wine, $4 sangria blue swirl, $4 sangria
See more events classified as:
- Watch the Academy Awards in style in Dallas
- Cheesy Italian restaurant springs up near the Galleria
- Photos: $900,000 beauty near Tony Romo's house up for grabs
- Review: For a fun night of theatre, Tom Sawyer is a must-see
- Theater review: Isaac’s Eye examines mortality through the perspective of a genius