Dallas Opera: Aida
November 11, 2012
2403 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
An opera in four acts first performed at Khedivial Opera House, Cairo on December 24, 1871.
Text by Antonio Ghislanzoni, based on a scenario written by French Egyptologist Auguste Mariette.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Adair's Saloon: $7 pitchers
- Manny's Uptown Tex-Mex Restaurante: $4.25 house margaritas / $2.75 domestics / $3 imports
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Fedora: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas
- The Fairmont Dallas: Half-price signature cocktails & complimentary hors d'oeuvres
See more events classified as:
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million