Dallas Opera: Aida
November 11, 2012
2403 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
An opera in four acts first performed at Khedivial Opera House, Cairo on December 24, 1871.
Text by Antonio Ghislanzoni, based on a scenario written by French Egyptologist Auguste Mariette.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Mattito's: $2 draft beer, $3.99 margaritas, free appetizers
- The Quarter Bar: $2 Wells, $2 Domestics & $4 House Wine
- Fedora Northern Italian: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas
- Primebar: $3 Pabst Blue Ribbons, $4 wells, $5 Redbull and Vodkas, half-priced selected appetizers
- Deep Sushi: $3 wells, 1/2 off beer, discount sake / 1/2 off sushi
See more events classified as:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger