Dallas Opera: Aida
November 11, 2012
2403 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
An opera in four acts first performed at Khedivial Opera House, Cairo on December 24, 1871.
Text by Antonio Ghislanzoni, based on a scenario written by French Egyptologist Auguste Mariette.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $5 draft beers / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
- The Quarter Bar: $2 Wells, $2 Domestics & $4 House Wine
- Cadillac Bar: $1 off beer, wells and margaritas
- Mattito's (Coming Soon): $2 draft beer, $3.99 margaritas, free appetizers
- Arcodoro & Pomodoro Ristoranti Italiani: $4 12 oz. Moretti Birra, $5 Bellini, $6 16 oz. Moretti Birra, $7 Pinot Grigio, $7 Chanti, $7 Barbera, $8.50 well drinks / free finger foods
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy