Harlan Jacobson’s Talk Cinema
November 11, 2012
3200 Darnell Street , Fort Worth, TX
$7 - $20
Harlan Jacobson’s Talk Cinema features sneak previews of highly acclaimed foreign and independent films. Co-hosted this fall by Tearlach Hutcheson, professor at SMU and Director of Marketing for the Movie Studio Grills, the series encourages discussion among audience members, offering the added bonus of seeing great new films from festivals around the world before they hit theaters. The films vary in nationality and scope, and titles are kept a surprise until the screening. Coffee will be served at 10:30 am.
Seating is limited to 250 in the Museum’s auditorium. Subscriber packages may be ordered by calling 800.551.9221 or online at www.talkcinema.com.
Series Subscribers: Non-member - $120, Modern Reel People member - $96,
Day-of-show single tickets will be available at 10 am at the Modern’s admission desk: General: $20, Modern member: $18, Modern Reel People member: $15, Student Single Ticket: $7
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Ginger Man: Pint Night: Buy the beer, keep the glass (until they're gone)
- Capital Bar: $2.75 Domestics, $3.25 Imports, $1 off cocktails & wine
- Ye Olde Bull & Bush: $1 off pints, $1 off bottled beers
- Gloria's: $3 house margaritas, $3 domestic beer, $3 mojitos, $3 sangria, $3.50 imports, $5 swirls, $5 strawberry margaritas, $5 mango margaritas, $5 house wine, $5 Meltdowns
- Chuy's: $2.50 domestic beers, $3.50 house margaritas, $6.95 house Texas martinis, free Fully Loaded Nacho Car
See more events classified as:
- Art review: Elvis at 21 delves into the puzzling nature of sex appeal, charisma, and intimacy
- Theater review: Stage West's Stones in his Pockets brings high-energy laughs
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth
- Video: Throwback drive-in movie theater now open in Fort Worth
- Concert review: The Band Perry's tender lyrics were overpowered by loud music at Billy Bob's Texas