Harlan Jacobson’s Talk Cinema
November 11, 2012
3200 Darnell Street , Fort Worth, TX
$7 - $20
Harlan Jacobson’s Talk Cinema features sneak previews of highly acclaimed foreign and independent films. Co-hosted this fall by Tearlach Hutcheson, professor at SMU and Director of Marketing for the Movie Studio Grills, the series encourages discussion among audience members, offering the added bonus of seeing great new films from festivals around the world before they hit theaters. The films vary in nationality and scope, and titles are kept a surprise until the screening. Coffee will be served at 10:30 am.
Seating is limited to 250 in the Museum’s auditorium. Subscriber packages may be ordered by calling 800.551.9221 or online at www.talkcinema.com.
Series Subscribers: Non-member - $120, Modern Reel People member - $96,
Day-of-show single tickets will be available at 10 am at the Modern’s admission desk: General: $20, Modern member: $18, Modern Reel People member: $15, Student Single Ticket: $7
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Poag Mahone's Irish Pub: $1.75 wells, $1.75 drafts
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- Ye Olde Bull & Bush: $1 off pints, $1 off bottled beers
- BoomerJack's Grill & Bar: $2 Domestic Pints, $3 Domestic Pilsners, $3 Well Drinks, $2 Jack Daniels, $4 Southern Comfort, $4 Tuaca Bombs
- Capital Bar: $2.75 Domestics, $3.25 Imports, $1 off cocktails & wine
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Missing dog whose owners were offering $2,000 reward has been found
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear