2012 Travel and Adventure Show
November 11, 2012
to 4 PM
650 S. Griffin St. , Dallas, TX
Free - $15
Hear from travel celebrities like Samantha Brown and learn about exotic dream destinations or the perfect spot for a weekend get-away or a cooking demonstration from Top Chef season 7 fan favorite, Tiffany Derry. Try free activities from Bubble Rollers to zip-lining and rock wall climbing. Tickets are $9 online with promotional code "DAPR" or $15 at the door, kids 16 or younger get in free.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas, $5 mojitos
- Hoffbrau Steaks: $2 beer on tap
- Ten Sports Grill: $3 domestic light beers
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics / $7 "Waddle with a Sailor"
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger