2012 Travel and Adventure Show
November 11, 2012
to 4 PM
650 South Griffin Street , Dallas, TX
Free - $15
Hear from travel celebrities like Samantha Brown and learn about exotic dream destinations or the perfect spot for a weekend get-away or a cooking demonstration from Top Chef season 7 fan favorite, Tiffany Derry. Try free activities from Bubble Rollers to zip-lining and rock wall climbing. Tickets are $9 online with promotional code "DAPR" or $15 at the door, kids 16 or younger get in free.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- West End Pub: $3 wells / $3-5 draft pints / $4.25 margaritas / $3.50 wine / $4 craft beer of the month pint
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Cadillac Bar: $1 off beer, wells and margaritas
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- Erykah Badu headlines free July 26 concert in Dallas -- if you can get in
- Former Dogfish Head brewer will take reins as Deep Ellum's brewmaster
- Photos: Check out these pimped out rides from the Dallas Dub car show
- Breaking news: Frankie's sports bar in Uptown Dallas closed
- Photos: Two hotrod chefs team up at FT33 for an intriguing nine-course dinner