2012 Travel and Adventure Show
November 11, 2012
to 4 PM
650 South Griffin Street , Dallas, TX
Free - $15
Hear from travel celebrities like Samantha Brown and learn about exotic dream destinations or the perfect spot for a weekend get-away or a cooking demonstration from Top Chef season 7 fan favorite, Tiffany Derry. Try free activities from Bubble Rollers to zip-lining and rock wall climbing. Tickets are $9 online with promotional code "DAPR" or $15 at the door, kids 16 or younger get in free.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- RJ Mexican Cuisine: $4.00 Margaritas
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day