American Red Cross Blood Drive
November 11, 2012
to 4 PM
811 North Central Expressway , Plano, TX
Collin Creek Mall is pairing with the American Red Cross to host a Blood Drive at the shopping Center on Saturday and Sunday, November 10 and 11. Shoppers will be encouraged to stop by, roll up their sleeves and give blood from 12 to 4 p.m. either day. The donation station will be on the lower level by Dillard’s, across from the play area.
To qualify as a donor, individuals must be healthy, at least 17 years old or 16 with parental consent and weigh at least 110 pounds. Other aspects of each potential donor's health history are discussed as part of the donation process before any blood is collected. Each donor receives a brief examination during which temperature, pulse, blood pressure and hemoglobin (or hematocrit) are measured.
Donors are reminded to drink plenty of fluids the day before donating and to wear clothing with sleeves that can be rolled up above the elbow. To make an appointment or for more information, visit www.redcross.org/tx/dallas-fort-worth. http://www.redcross.org/tx/dallas-fort-worth
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Brazilian Cowboy: $0.99 10 ounce draft beers, $2.95 10 ounce margaritas
- Fillmore Pub: $1 off draft beers, $1 off wells, $1 off calls, $0.50 off domestic bottles
- Tino's Mexican Food: $0.50 beer / $1 margaritas
- Outback Steakhouse: $1 off domestic drafts, wallaby darns and margaritas
- BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse: $1 off BJ beers / 1/2 off appetizers
See more events classified as:
- Cheap Trick, Kool and the Gang and Joan Jett to headline Wildflower fest in Richardson
- Theater review: Go see Out of Sterno in Rover Dramawerks' new Plano space
- Lockhart Smokehouse in Plano is open and smokin'
- Concert review: Willie Nelson keeps rolling, with Asleep at the Wheel joining him
- Theater review: Rehearsal for Murder! is a comedically griping case of whodunit