Lone Star Film Festival - The Texas Show
November 11, 2012
220 East Third Street , Fort Worth, TX
Short films featuring some of the finest filmmakers from Texas.
The Romantic Self-Exiles
The Gathering Squall
A Neighborly Dinner
Fourth and Orchard
Once It Started It Could Not End Otherwise
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- T&P Tavern: $2.50 Rahr beers
- Razzoo's Cajun Cafe: $2.25 domestic pints, $3 wells, $3.50 Frozen Hurrycanes and Mardi Ritas, $5 Hurrycane Rocks and Swamp Thangs, half-price appetizers
- T&P Tavern: $4 specialty martinis
- Taverna: $1 Bellinis and Mimosas
- Scat Jazz Lounge: $2.50 Texas beers, $2.50 domestic beers, $3.50 wells, $5 house martinis, $5 specialty martinis
See more events classified as:
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally
- Theater review: As You Like It by Stolen Shakespeare Guild is foolish and fun