Lone Star Film Festival - The Texas Show
November 11, 2012
220 East Third Street , Fort Worth, TX
Short films featuring some of the finest filmmakers from Texas.
The Romantic Self-Exiles
The Gathering Squall
A Neighborly Dinner
Fourth and Orchard
Once It Started It Could Not End Otherwise
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- T&P Tavern: $2.50 Rahr beers
- Ferre Ristorante & Bar: $3 drafts, $3 wells, $5 house wine
- Ruth's Chris Steak House: $7 cocktails / $7 wines
- Mambo's Tapas Cantina: $2 wells / $2.50 calls / $4 Crown & Down / $2 domestic cans / $2.50 domestic bottles / $3.50 import bottles
- Taverna: $1 Bellinis and Mimosas
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: In the Heights is a lovely musical that dives deep into Latino culture
- Theater review: Experience love, triumph, and failure with In the Heights
- Photos: Fort Worth Zoo welcomes two new animals
- Art review: Elvis at 21 delves into the puzzling nature of sex appeal, charisma, and intimacy
- Theater review: Stage West's Stones in his Pockets brings high-energy laughs