Lone Star Film Festival - The Texas Show
November 11, 2012
220 East Third Street , Fort Worth, TX
Short films featuring some of the finest filmmakers from Texas.
The Romantic Self-Exiles
The Gathering Squall
A Neighborly Dinner
Fourth and Orchard
Once It Started It Could Not End Otherwise
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Ferre Ristorante & Bar: $3 drafts, $3 wells, $5 house wine
- T&P Tavern: $2 domestic bottles, $2.75 wells, $4 select wines
- Ojos Locos Sports Cantina: $1.95 domestic draft pints, half-price margaritas and mojitos, $1 off bottled cerveza, $2 off 60oz Balones, $5 off 100oz Balones
- T&P Tavern: $3 domestics, $3.75 well drinks, 20% off bottles of wine
- Malone's Pub: $1.75 longnecks
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- Chef Tim Love: Despite Lonesome Dove fire, "we will reopen stronger"