November 11, 2012
915 Currie Street , Fort Worth, TX
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Capital Bar: $6 Martinis
- The Wild Rooster Bar: $2 domestic bottles, $2 domestic drafts, $4 wells
- BoomerJack's Grill & Bar: $2 Domestic Pints, $3 Domestic Pilsners, $3 Well Drinks, $2.50 Sam Adams, $3 Tito's Vodka, $15 Buckets of Corona and Corona Light
- Pappasito's Cantina: $ 2.95 Bud Light and Miller Lite drafts, $3.95 $6 margaritas, half off Cuervo and Crown Royal shots / $5 appetizers
- Poag Mahone's Irish Pub: $1.75 wells, $1.75 drafts
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Stage West's Stones in his Pockets brings high-energy laughs
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth
- Video: Throwback drive-in movie theater now open in Fort Worth
- Concert review: The Band Perry's tender lyrics were overpowered by loud music at Billy Bob's Texas
- Several DFW bands announced for Dia de los Toadies in Fort Worth