November 12, 2012
to 10 PM
4023 Oak Lawn Avenue , Dallas, TX
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- JR's Bar & Grill: $3.25 wells / $3.25 domestic longnecks / $3.75 Tito's Handmade Vodka / $2.75 select drafts
- Village Burger Bar: $2 off vodka drinks
- Sushi Zushi: $3 select signature cocktails / $3.50 wells / $1 off select drafts / $5 Red Diamond Merlot / $5 Penfold's Chardonnay / $3 10oz. hot sake / $7 Sho Chiku Bai Nigori Masu ($5 refills) / $7 Gekkeikan Haiku Masu ($5 refills)
- Malai Kitchen: $3 beers (draft and bottle), $5 specialty Thai-Vietnamese inspired cocktails
- JR's Bar & Grill: $1.25 Schnapps Tooters, jello shots & cherry bombs / $2.25 wells / $3.25 domestic longnecks / $3.25 calls / $4.25 premium drinks & premium drafts
See more events classified as:
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million
- Comedy review: Hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park