Ron Iulio Trio
November 12, 2012
to 10:30 PM
3100 West 7th Street , Fort Worth, TX
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Poag Mahone's Irish Pub: $1.75 wells, $1.75 drafts
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood (Fort Worth): $2 off drinks / $5 special cocktails / $5 wines by the glass
- Chuy's: $2.75 domestic beers, $3.95 house margaritas, $7.50 house Texas martinis
- Barcadia: $4 mimosas, $4 Bloody Marys, $5 fresh fruit mojitos
- Lucky Strike Lanes and Lounge: $2 Domestic Drafts, $3 Wells, $4 House Wines
See more events classified as:
- Salsa Limón opens artsy storefront across from Fort Worth Modern
- Theater review: Trinity Shakespeare Festival adds new twist to an old story in The Taming of the Shrew
- Theater review: Explore 1920s love and lust in Knock Me A Kiss at Jubilee Theater
- Photos: Fort Worth residents Rock the River at lively outdoor event
- Theater review: Fool for Love is a complicated love story propelled by great acting