Arts and Letters Live - Cezanne: A Life
November 12, 2012
Acclaimed biographer Alex Danchev has created the first comprehensive new assessment in decades of the brilliant work and restless life of Paul Cézanne, who is viewed by many as the most influential painter of his time and beyond. Cézanne: A Life delivers a glimpse into the fascinating life of this visionary artist as well as an examination of his ongoing influence in the artistic imagination of our own time.
DMA Members: FREE, Full: $15, Reduced: $10, Student: $5
To purchase tickets online, visit www.tickets.DallasMuseumofArt.org or call 214-922-1818.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- Green Room: $3 Domestics, $3 Wells, $3 WInes, $5 select appetizers
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
See more events classified as:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger