Arts and Letters Live - Cezanne: A Life
November 12, 2012
1717 North Harwood Street , Dallas, TX
$5 - $15
Acclaimed biographer Alex Danchev has created the first comprehensive new assessment in decades of the brilliant work and restless life of Paul Cézanne, who is viewed by many as the most influential painter of his time and beyond. Cézanne: A Life delivers a glimpse into the fascinating life of this visionary artist as well as an examination of his ongoing influence in the artistic imagination of our own time.
DMA Members: FREE, Full: $15, Reduced: $10, Student: $5
To purchase tickets online, visit www.tickets.DallasMuseumofArt.org or call 214-922-1818.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Christies Sports Bar: $2.75 domestics, $3.25 wells / free buffet
- Dream Cafe: Half off South American wines
- Jake's Old Fashioned Hamburgers: $2 domestic bottles, $2 cosmos and appletinis, $3 calls, $3 schooners
- Sunset Lounge: $3 you-call-its
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre