Brentano String Quartet
November 13, 2012
525 Commerce Street , Fort Worth, TX
$20 - $90
Since its inception in 1992, the Brentano String Quartet has appeared throughout the world to popular and critical acclaim.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Razzoo's Cajun Cafe: $2.25 domestic pints, $3 wells, $3.50 Frozen Hurrycanes and Mardi Ritas, $5 Hurrycane Rocks and Swamp Thangs, half-price appetizers
- Taverna: $3 Well Drinks, Draught Beer, Bellini, House Red & White Win
- Reata: $1 off wells / $1 off longnecks / $3 margaritas
- Scat Jazz Lounge: $2.50 Texas beers, $2.50 domestic beers, $3.50 wells, $5 house martinis, $5 specialty martinis
- T&P Tavern: $3 you-call-its (Crown and Down)
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- South Korean transplant expands “Seoul-searching” dance group to Dallas