Brentano String Quartet
November 13, 2012
525 Commerce Street , Fort Worth, TX
$20 - $90
Since its inception in 1992, the Brentano String Quartet has appeared throughout the world to popular and critical acclaim.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Ferre Ristorante & Bar: $3 drafts, $3 wells, $5 house wine
- Taverna: $1 Bellinis and Mimosas
- Embargo: $2 domestics, $2.50 wells, $3 margaritas, $5.75 mojis
- Ojos Locos Sports Cantina: $1.95 domestic draft pints, half-price margaritas and mojitos, $1 off bottled cerveza, $2 off 60oz Balones, $5 off 100oz Balones
- Fox and Hound English Pub & Grille: $2 Domestic Beer of the Month, $3 Import/Craft Beer of the Month, $4 Select U-Call-Its
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Stage West's Stones in his Pockets brings high-energy laughs
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth
- Video: Throwback drive-in movie theater now open in Fort Worth
- Concert review: The Band Perry's tender lyrics were overpowered by loud music at Billy Bob's Texas
- Several DFW bands announced for Dia de los Toadies in Fort Worth