Kwak Pint Night
November 13, 2012
2718 Boll St. , Dallas, TX
Tuesday Night Pint Night featuring Kwak, then stick around for Trivia with Payce Jacobson for prizes.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Truluck's: half-price food from the lounge menu
- Two Corks and a Bottle: Half-price glasses of wine (except sparkling)
- Cyclone Anaya's Mexican Kitchen: half-price bottles of wine
- Dream Cafe: Half off South American wines
- Urban Taco: Half-price select draft beers, $5 house margaritas, $5 house mojitos, free salsa trio with alcohol purchase
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger