November 13, 2012
to 9 PM
1000 East 14th Street , Suite 100 , Plano, TX
On November 13, Urban Rio will host its first Latin inspired wine dinner at 6:30 p.m. Guests will experience five eclectic food selections prepared by Chef Ryan Olmos paired with five of Urban Rio’s most delectable wines, which will be available for purchase during the event. Tickets are $34.90. To make reservations call 972-422-4466.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Zenna: $0.50 drafts, $2 wells, $2 frozen margaritas, $2 hot sake, $4.50 Sake Bombs / $3 wines / $3 cosmos and long island teas / $1 select sushi, 1/2 price select rolls
- Brix Bar and Grill: $1 off drafts, liquor, and wines by the glass
- Fish Shack: $1.50 drafts, $3.50 margaritas, half-price oysters
- Brazilian Cowboy: $2 drafts, $2.50 domestic longnecks, $2.95 10 ounce margaritas, $4 well drinks
- Twin Peaks Restaurant: $1 off draft beers and wells
- Theater review: Spring-Heeled Jack vs. The Enigmatic Dr. Hu provides lackluster take on cult classic
- Model train expo chugs through Plano on Saturday
- Plano's Fourteen Eighteen Coffeehouse opens July 29
- Center for special needs adults moves to new facility in Plano
- Theater review: The 1950s comedy The Remarkable Mr. Pennypacker paralells modern social issues