November 13, 2012
to 9 PM
1000 East 14th Street , #100 , Plano, TX
On November 13, Urban Rio will host its first Latin inspired wine dinner at 6:30 p.m. Guests will experience five eclectic food selections prepared by Chef Ryan Olmos paired with five of Urban Rio’s most delectable wines, which will be available for purchase during the event. Tickets are $34.90. To make reservations call 972-422-4466.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Brazilian Cowboy: $2 drafts, $2.50 domestic longnecks, $2.95 10 ounce margaritas, $4 well drinks
- Fillmore Pub: $1 off draft beers, $1 off wells, $1 off calls, $0.50 off domestic bottles
- Zander's House: $2 domestics / $3 imports / $3 wells / $3 Shiner / $5 wine / $7 sake
- The Black-eyed Pea: $1 off all drinks / 1/2 off appetizers
- Tino's Mexican Food: $0.50 beer / $1 margaritas
- Men of Note chorus simulates a live radio broadcast in new production Remember Radio
- Coffee-monger The Pearl Cup opens third location in Richardson
- Interurban Railway Museum links North Texas' past and future
- City House children's shelter in Plano unveils new bike path
- Southfork Hotel hosts murder mystery play parodying Dallas reboot