Peruvian Film Festival
November 13, 2012
2600 Live Oak Street , Dallas, TX
In collaboration with the Consulate General of Peru, the LCC will present a series of contemporary films from Peru. This series will feature award-winning films from the Andean nation in South America. This program is part of the LCC’s expanded focus on Latin American culture.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Adair's Saloon: $3 you call its
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas, half-price sangria
- Campisi's: $2.50 domestics, $3.25 imports, $2.50 wine, $3 margaritas & wells
- Christies Sports Bar: $2.75 domestics, $3.25 wells / free buffet
- DISH serves brunch with some fierce ladies at this Sunday's drag brunch
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair