Alaskan Brewery Portfolio Tasting and Dinner
part of Dallas Beer Week
November 13, 2012
Texas On Tap is excited to bring the Alaskan Brewing Company into the group for a portfolio tasting of their beers. This brewer is new the Texas market so everyone is guaranteed to sample some unique beers. Based in Juneau, Alaska this brewer has been producing great beers since 1886. When founders Marcy and Geoff Larson opened the brewery, it was the first brewer in Juneau since the repeal of Prohibition in 1933. We will kick off the event with a pint of Alaskan Amber and a social mixer before sitting down to dinner and the sampling. Also, Matt Peterson of Matador Meats will be giving part 2 of his presentation, and steaks from his shop will be the entree for the night. Your ticket purchase of $34 per person is all-inclusive of your beer samples, dinner and gratuity for the evening. Only 40 seats are available for this event, so please do not hesitate to get your tickets ASAP. We are back at the Rugby House in Plano for this event, and they are preparing another incredible dinner for us.
Beers available: Amber, White, IPA, Winter, Smoked Porter
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Texas Land & Cattle Steakhouse: $2 drinks, $3.50 margaritas, $3.50 sunset cosmos / 1/2 off appetizers
- Chaucer's: $3 wells
- Dave & Buster's: Half price anything with liquor including shots and mixed drinks. $1 off import and domestic drafts and all glasses of wine.
- Rugby House Pub: $4 margaritas, $4 select wines, $4 Cosmos, $4 Berry Your Way, $4 Bloody Marys
- NYLO Plano at Legacy: $3 domestic beer, $4 import beer, $4 wells, $4 wine per glass, and half-price appetizers
- UPDATED: Pan-Latin restaurant called Mexican Sugar in Plano is open
- UPDATED: DFW's second East Hampton Sandwich Co. to open at Shops at Legacy November 6
- Frisco High School adds auditorium and gym courts in $20 million renovation
- Kendra Scott to open boutique at Shops at Legacy in Plano
- Cirque Musica launches with two shows in Frisco on June 22