Alaskan Brewery Portfolio Tasting and Dinner
part of Dallas Beer Week
November 13, 2012
Texas On Tap is excited to bring the Alaskan Brewing Company into the group for a portfolio tasting of their beers. This brewer is new the Texas market so everyone is guaranteed to sample some unique beers. Based in Juneau, Alaska this brewer has been producing great beers since 1886. When founders Marcy and Geoff Larson opened the brewery, it was the first brewer in Juneau since the repeal of Prohibition in 1933. We will kick off the event with a pint of Alaskan Amber and a social mixer before sitting down to dinner and the sampling. Also, Matt Peterson of Matador Meats will be giving part 2 of his presentation, and steaks from his shop will be the entree for the night. Your ticket purchase of $34 per person is all-inclusive of your beer samples, dinner and gratuity for the evening. Only 40 seats are available for this event, so please do not hesitate to get your tickets ASAP. We are back at the Rugby House in Plano for this event, and they are preparing another incredible dinner for us.
Beers available: Amber, White, IPA, Winter, Smoked Porter
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Twin Peaks: $1 off draft beers and wells
- Fortuna Grill: $3 wine
- Dave & Buster's: Half price anything with liquor including shots and mixed drinks. $1 off import and domestic drafts and all glasses of wine.
- Social 121: $2.50 domestic beer, $3.50 draft and import beer, $4 mixed drinks (well brands), $5 house wine by the glass, $6 mixed drinks (premium brands), $8 martinis
- T.G.I. Friday's: $1.99 domestic drafts, $1 off all liquor, $3.50 mojis
- UPDATED: Police located missing 20-year-old Frisco woman
- Restaurant review: Kenny's Smoke House takes a refined approach to barbecue
- DFW's second East Hampton Sandwich Co. to open at Shops at Legacy
- UPDATED: Collin College in Frisco reopens after three bomb threats
- Photos: Get more bang for your buck in this "cozy" Frisco abode