Food Truck Day
November 13, 2012
to 2 PM
1720 Gendy Street , Fort Worth, TX
Come join us for our second Food Truck Day at the National Cowgirl Museum & Hall of Fame. Purchase food from Fort Worth's finest food trucks, including Fred's Food Wagon, The Bacon Wagon, Gepetto's Pizza Truck, and Red Jett Sweets.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Pour House: $1 Mimosas & Poinsettias / $2 MANmosas & MANsettias
- Capital Bar: $2.75 Domestics, $3.25 Imports, $1 off cocktails & wine
- Ye Olde Bull & Bush: $1 off pints, $1 off bottled beers
- The Pour House: $2 domestic bottles / $2 wells / $4 chill shots
- Lucky Strike Lanes and Lounge: $2 Domestic Drafts, $3 Wells, $4 House Wines
See more events classified as:
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth
- Video: Throwback drive-in movie theater now open in Fort Worth
- Restaurant review: Food at Campisi's in Fort Worth tastes like the original
- Several DFW bands announced for Dia de los Toadies in Fort Worth
- Get it twisted: Indigo Yoga's summer challenge offers free classes, rewards