Dallas Wind Symphony: Oscar-Winning Winds
November 13, 2012
2301 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
$15 - $49
From sorcerers and sharks to Skywalkers, it's the legendary movie music of John Williams.
Featuring Liberty Fanfare, Main Theme from Star Wars, Out to Sea and The Shark Cage Fugue from Jaws, March from Superman, Viktor’s Tale from The Terminal, Adventures on Earth from E.T., Suite from Harry Potter, Midway March, and The Adventures of Mutt from Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Dallas Wind Symphony (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Luna De Noche: $4 house margaritas / $3 wells / $4 martinis / $3 house wines
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas, half-price appetizers
- Frankie's Sports Bar and Grill: $3 well drinks
- The Idle Rich Pub: $3 mimosas by the glass / $7 mimosas by the carafe / $3 Red Stellas, Bloody Marys and Greyhounds
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday