Movies at Sundown
November 14, 2012
3520 Greenville Avenue , Dallas, TX
Dallas Film Society, Sundown at Granada, the Dallas Observer and Stella Artois bring a new weekly film series this fall. Each Wednesday at 8 p.m. on the Sundown's rooftop overlooking Greenville Avenue, they'll present a gutsy modern classic, while you can enjoy their great farm-to-table menu (with some fantastic vegan dishes) and sip on a Stella or two. Best of all, the movies are free.
October 3: FEAR AND LOATHING IN LAS VEGAS
October 10th: DAZED AND CONFUSED
October 17th: TRAINSPOTTING
October 24th: SID AND NANCY
October 31st: THE LOST BOYS
November 7th: ALMOST FAMOUS
November 14th: THE BIG LEBOWSKI
November 21st: GARDEN STATE
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Stan's Blue Note: $1 off beer and wine, $0.50 off liquor
- Barley House: $2 Domestic Drafts
- OT Tavern: $2.25 draft beer of the month, $2.50 wells, $3 select shots
- Ozona Grill & Bar: $1 off everything
- The Blue Goose Cantina: $2.25 domestic bottle beer, $3.25 import bottle beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 house lime flavor margarita, $1 off everything else
- "Young and funky" wanted for television series filmed at Dallas' Good Records
- Brangelina release limited quantity of original rosé wine at Sigel's on Greenville
- Photos: Lumen Hotel adds swank artwork by Dallas-based artists
- New Lower Greenville restaurant HG Sply Co. takes inspiration from Paleo Diet
- Tech-savvy: 4 of the coolest gadgets in the Bush Presidential Center