Fare in the Square
November 14, 2012
to 2 PM
1627 Pacific Avenue , Dallas, TX
Thanks-Giving Square’s popular Fare in the Square features food trucks at lunch every Wednesday and Thursday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Lunchtime festivities include music and a variety of food options provided by Dallas’ top food trucks at one of the oldest parks in downtown Dallas. This weekly event celebrates the Giving of Thanks and the revitalization efforts of Thanks-Giving Square. Performances and music will vary by date, but will include a variety of local musicians, DJs and dance groups. Amongst the entertainment, at least four popular food trucks will be parked at Thanks-Giving Square selling and serving lunch. The food trucks vary but will include favorites like Bombay Chopstix, Ruthie’s Rolling Café, So Cal Taco, Nammi, Cup Cakin, and many more.
The Square welcomes visitors with open arms and encourages guests to take advantage of the park as a lovely place to enjoy lunch and take a break from the bustle of downtown Dallas. This is also a wonderful opportunity to learn about the history of Thanks-Giving Square, and guests are invited to explore the property, including a tour of the Chapel and museum.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- City Tavern: $2 domestic drafts, $3 wells, $2 drafts / 1/2 off appetizers
- July Alley: $1 domestic beers
- Uptown Bar & Grill: $3 domestics / $4 imports / $4 drafts / $4 wells / $5 calls / $5 jager
- The Idle Rich Pub: $1 off all drafts, house drinks, wells, and calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Sfuzzi: $1 off all drinks, half-price pizza
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million
- Comedy review: Hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park