Burying Our Father: A Biblical Debacle
November 14, 2012
The supremely talented performing artists Fred Curchack and Laura Jorgensen bring their latest collaboration to Undermain Theatre. In this fantastical tale, Isaac and Ishmael meet to bury their father Abraham in the cave that has become one of the most revered and violently contested holy sites in history. In typical Curchack-Jorgensen fashion, the show features a mix-up of drama, comedy, music, dance, and light-and-shadow magic.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Sunset Lounge: $3 you-call-its
- The Meridian Room: $1 off draughts / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic bottles
- Deep Sushi: $3 wells, 1/2 off beer, discount sake / 1/2 off sushi
- The Amsterdam Bar: $1 off all drafts & wells
- St. Pete's Dancing Marlin: $2.50 domestics / $3.50 wells / $1 off wines
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy