Beaujolais Block Party
November 14, 2012
to 7:30 PM
3699 McKinney Avenue , Dallas, TX
$20 - $25
Join us on November 14th from 5:30-7:30 in the South Alley in front of Cru Wine Bar for a Beaujolais Block Party. Sample 15 different Beaujolais paired with delicious wine country food, all while enjoying live music and good friends. You can purchase your tickets at Cru in advance for $20. Tickets at the door are $25.
Performers include Jeff Mitchell's Phonophreaks.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Malai Kitchen: $3 mimosas / $5 Bloody Marys
- Uptown Bar & Grill: $3 domestics / $4 imports / $4 drafts / $4 wells / $5 calls / $5 jager
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood (Dallas): $5 Margaritas, $5 Mojitos, $5 Martinis, $5 select wines, $1 off all drinks
- Tate's: $5 Rye Manhattan, $5 Chimay White, $5 Chandon Rose Sparkling
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: