Beaujolais Block Party
November 14, 2012
to 7:30 PM
3699 McKinney Avenue , Dallas, TX
$20 - $25
Join us on November 14th from 5:30-7:30 in the South Alley in front of Cru Wine Bar for a Beaujolais Block Party. Sample 15 different Beaujolais paired with delicious wine country food, all while enjoying live music and good friends. You can purchase your tickets at Cru in advance for $20. Tickets at the door are $25.
Performers include Jeff Mitchell's Phonophreaks.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Dream Cafe: Half off South American wines
- JR's Bar & Grill: $3.25 wells / $3.25 domestic longnecks / $3.75 Tito's Handmade Vodka / $2.75 select drafts
- Max's Wine Dive: $3 select Texas beers, $5 select glasses of wine, half-price select bottles of wine
- Steel Restaurant and Lounge: $5 featured cocktails, discounts on draft beers and featured wine
- The Mining Company: $1 Jell-O shots, $1 shot tubes, $2.75 domestic draft pints, $4.25 select Long Island Ice Teas, $4.25 well drinks, $4.25 domestic longnecks, $5 premium beers
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy