Beaujolais Block Party
November 14, 2012
to 7:30 PM
3699 McKinney Ave. , Dallas, TX
$20 - $25
Join us on November 14th from 5:30-7:30 in the South Alley in front of Cru Wine Bar for a Beaujolais Block Party. Sample 15 different Beaujolais paired with delicious wine country food, all while enjoying live music and good friends. You can purchase your tickets at Cru in advance for $20. Tickets at the door are $25.
Performers include Jeff Mitchell's Phonophreaks.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Malai Kitchen: $3 beers (draft and bottle), $5 specialty Thai-Vietnamese inspired cocktails
- Village Burger Bar: Half-price bottles of wine
- Boxwood T & G: $1 off drafts, $5 featured wine, $5 featured craft cocktails, and $5 featured small plates
- Blackfriar Pub: $1 off all draughts
- The Mint: $7 Apple Martini, $7 Green Monkey
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger