part of Dallas Beer Week
November 14, 2012
Check out one of the area's newest breweries. $15 gets you a glass, tour of the facilities, and tons of tasty Firewheel brews. Be one of the first to enjoy the newly built mini-Biergarten complete with fire pit.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Sports City Cafe: $2.50 wells / $2.50 wine / $2.50 margaritas / $3 calls
- Sports City Cafe: $2.50 wells / $2.50 wine / $2.50 margaritas / $3.50 domestic drafts / $3 shots
- Chili's Grill & Bar: $2.25 (16 oz) & $3.25 (23 oz) domestic drafts, $3.99 margaritas, $2.50 wells, $3 house wine
- Sports City Cafe: $2.50 wells / $2.50 wine / $2.50 margaritas / $3 Cuervo / $3 Dos Equis
- Dos Charros: $3.50 margaritas
See more events classified as:
- Rowlett animal shelter holds adopt-a-thon on May 4
- Wienermobile "hopes to ketchup with you" this weekend in DFW
- Rowlett preps for massive annual Easter egg hunt and festival
- Firewheel Brewing Co. is one of DFW's newest artisans storming the scene
- A male Miniature Pinscher is missing in the Rowlett area