Holiday LiqueurFest Tasting Extravaganza
November 14, 2012
to 8 PM
15003 Inwood Road , Addison, TX
Join us Wednesday November 14th from 6-8pm at Sigel's Addison (15003 Inwood Rd.) for a rare opportunity to taste through an extensive selection of delicious Liqueurs and Cordials from around the world. As we head into the holidays, this is the perfect time to explore this exciting world of spirited flavors - whether for gift giving or adding to seasonal menus. Enjoy special sale prices on over 60 Liqueurs. Come learn everything you wanted to know about the different liqueurs you've been enjoying and ones you didn't even know you wanted.
In order to ensure that we have enough sprits for tasting and appetizers on hand, we ask your cooperation in providing an RSVP for this special event. For more information on this free tasting please contact Dimitrios Economo at email@example.com 972.387.9873.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Stadium Cafe: $15 bucket of beer / $3.50 Bloody Mary's and Mimosas
- Chili's Grill & Bar: $2.25 (16 oz) & $3.25 (23 oz) domestic drafts, $3.99 margaritas, $2.50 wells, $3 house wine
- T.G.I. Friday's: $1 off wells, $2 drafts
- The Blue Goose Cantina: $2.25 domestic bottle beer, $3.25 import bottle beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 house lime flavor margarita, $1 off everything else, $7.95 enchilada night
- Twin Peaks: $1 off draft beers and wells
- Watch the Academy Awards in style in Dallas
- Cheesy Italian restaurant springs up near the Galleria
- Photos: $900,000 beauty near Tony Romo's house up for grabs
- Review: For a fun night of theatre, Tom Sawyer is a must-see
- Theater review: Isaac’s Eye examines mortality through the perspective of a genius