Holiday LiqueurFest Tasting Extravaganza
November 14, 2012
to 8 PM
15003 Inwood Road , Addison, TX
Join us Wednesday November 14th from 6-8pm at Sigel's Addison (15003 Inwood Rd.) for a rare opportunity to taste through an extensive selection of delicious Liqueurs and Cordials from around the world. As we head into the holidays, this is the perfect time to explore this exciting world of spirited flavors - whether for gift giving or adding to seasonal menus. Enjoy special sale prices on over 60 Liqueurs. Come learn everything you wanted to know about the different liqueurs you've been enjoying and ones you didn't even know you wanted.
In order to ensure that we have enough sprits for tasting and appetizers on hand, we ask your cooperation in providing an RSVP for this special event. For more information on this free tasting please contact Dimitrios Economo at firstname.lastname@example.org 972.387.9873.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- India West Fine Dining & Lounge: $3 beers, $5 premium wells, $5 wines by the glass, $5 signature cocktails, half-price appetizers
- Blue Mesa Grill: $2.25 draft beer, $4 wells, $4 large blue margaritas, $4 mojitos, $4 martinis, $4 house wine, $4 sangria blue swirl, $4 sangria
- Dream Cafe: 1/2 off beer and wine
- Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill: $5 signature martinis, house margaritas, and monthly infusions; $5 select wines by the glass; $1 off premium well drinks
- Houlihan's: $1 off house cocktails and draft beer
- Photos: Vintage aircraft wowed families at Cavanaugh Flight Museum's Fall Fly Days
- Casting call: GSN's American Bible Challenge seeks holy braniacs
- Theater review: WTT's Red Hot Patriot sizzles with wit and wisdom
- Eat your way through Addison Oktoberfest 2013 with this food guide
- Polka Dot Bakery in Addison offers sweets, lunch, and wine