November 15, 2012
2403 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
In this breakneck, one-man tour, Rick Miller channels TV’s The Simpsons to create a hilarious performance of The Bard’s Macbeth. Spot-on impressions of more than 50 characters from the hit series populate this stage version of the tragedy.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
- Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse: $2 drafts and $2.50 wine
- Texas de Brazil Churrascaria: $1 off all drinks
- The Londoner: $1 off all drinks
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: