November 15, 2012
2403 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
In this breakneck, one-man tour, Rick Miller channels TV’s The Simpsons to create a hilarious performance of The Bard’s Macbeth. Spot-on impressions of more than 50 characters from the hit series populate this stage version of the tragedy.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Dallas Comedy House: $3 Wells, $3 Domestics, $4 Wine
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- Uptown Bar & Grill: $3 domestics / $4 imports / $4 drafts / $4 wells / $5 calls / $5 jager
- Christies Sports Bar: $2.75 domestics, $3.25 wells / free buffet
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy