November 15, 2012
2403 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
In this breakneck, one-man tour, Rick Miller channels TV’s The Simpsons to create a hilarious performance of The Bard’s Macbeth. Spot-on impressions of more than 50 characters from the hit series populate this stage version of the tragedy.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Cadillac Bar: $1 off beer, wells and margaritas
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- Green Room: $3 Domestics, $3 Wells, $3 WInes, $5 select appetizers
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy