November 15, 2012
2403 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
In this breakneck, one-man tour, Rick Miller channels TV’s The Simpsons to create a hilarious performance of The Bard’s Macbeth. Spot-on impressions of more than 50 characters from the hit series populate this stage version of the tragedy.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Dallas Comedy House: $3 Wells, $3 Domestics, $4 Wine
- Sambuca: Half priced cocktails, wines by the glass, pizzas and appetizers
- St. Pete's Dancing Marlin: $2.50 domestics / $3.50 wells / $1 off wines
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- The Idle Rich Pub: $1 off all drafts, house drinks, wells, and calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July