November 15, 2012
2403 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
In this breakneck, one-man tour, Rick Miller channels TV’s The Simpsons to create a hilarious performance of The Bard’s Macbeth. Spot-on impressions of more than 50 characters from the hit series populate this stage version of the tragedy.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- TePheJez (Closed): changes weekly
- Mattito's: $2 draft beer, $3.99 margaritas, free appetizers
- Boxwood T & G: $1 off drafts, $5 featured wine, $5 featured craft cocktails, and $5 featured small plates
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- Renfield's Corner: $1 off draughts / $1 off house drinks / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling