November 15, 2012
254 Lincoln Square Center , Arlington, TX
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Ashmore (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Birra Poretti's: $2.50 domestic draft beers, $2.50 well liquors, $3.50 premium liquors, $4 import draft beers, $4 house wines, half-price appetizers
- BoomerJack's Grill & Bar: $2 Domestic Pints, $3 Domestic Pilsners, $3 Well Drinks, $2 U Call it! (Crown & Down)
- T.G.I. Friday's: $1 off calls, $1 off wine, $1.49 domestic pints, $3.49 specialty pints, $3.49 margaritas, $3.49 Long Islands, $3.49 cosmos
- Sushi Zone: $2 margarita, domestic beer, small hot sake, sake-rita, sake-tini, a glass of plum wine, hana or nigori sakes / $10 bottles of wine / $3 glasses of wine
- The Black-eyed Pea: $1 off all drinks / 1/2 off appetizers
See more events classified as:
- Texas SkyScreamer opens May 25 at Six Flags Over Texas
- Free music fest in Arlington features Polyphonic Spree, Sarah Jaffe Memorial Day weekend
- Photos: Cowboys Cheerleaders strut in final rounds of auditions
- Video: Look inside the Dallas Cowboys cheerleader tryouts
- Photos: See a chaps-wearing Pit Bull, a wiener dog dressed as a Boomstick