November 15, 2012
3511 Oak Lawn Ave. , Dallas, TX
Join Scardello and nibble your way through the different cheese types. Experience comparative tastings of cheese and out-of-the-ordinary items taht will help you focus on the distinct flavors of each cheese type. We will cover the basics on how cheese is made and answer questions about cheese pairing fundamentals. Reservations required.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- JR's Bar & Grill: $1.25 Schnapps Tooters, jello shots & cherry bombs / $2.25 wells / $3.25 domestic longnecks / $3.25 calls / $4.25 premium drinks & premium drafts
- Texas de Brazil Churrascaria: $1 off all drinks
- DISH Restaurant and Lounge: $2 off Specialty Cocktails; $3 all Call Drinks; $3 Domestic Beers; $4 Import Beers; Reduced Priced Select Appetizers
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- JR's Bar & Grill: $2 wells / $2 domestic longnecks
See more events classified as:
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas