November 15, 2012
3511 Oak Lawn Avenue , Dallas, TX
Join Scardello and nibble your way through the different cheese types. Experience comparative tastings of cheese and out-of-the-ordinary items taht will help you focus on the distinct flavors of each cheese type. We will cover the basics on how cheese is made and answer questions about cheese pairing fundamentals. Reservations required.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Primo's Bar & Grille: $3 house margaritas
- Primo's Bar & Grille: $2 house margaritas
- Steel Restaurant and Lounge: $5 featured cocktails, discounts on draft beers and featured wine
- Texas de Brazil Churrascaria: $1 off all drinks
- DISH Restaurant and Lounge: $2 off Specialty Cocktails; $3 all Call Drinks; $3 Domestic Beers; $4 Import Beers; Reduced Priced Select Appetizers
See more events classified as:
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy