She Loves Me
November 15, 2012
821 W Vickery Boulevard , Fort Worth, TX
$15 - $32
A classic musical love story based on the same source as the films The Shop Around the Corner and You’ve Got Mail. Funny and intelligent, She Loves Me is a warm romantic comedy set in 1930’s Budapest, with an endearing innocence and a touch of nostalgia, yet as universal and relevant as ever in this age of internet romance. And there’s a holiday theme, with the happy ending arriving on Christmas Eve.
Thur Nov 1 and Fri Nov 2: $15 previews
Nov 3 through Dec 9: Thur/Sun - $28, Fri/Sat - $32
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Razzoo's Cajun Cafe: $2.25 domestic pints, $3 wells, $3.50 Frozen Hurrycanes and Mardi Ritas, $5 Hurrycane Rocks and Swamp Thangs, half-price appetizers
- Jake's Hamburgers: $3 calls / $2 domestic bottles / $3 schooners / $2 cosmos & appletinis
- Paddy Red's Irish Pub: $3 wells, $2.75 pints, $5 pitchers, $3.25 Long Islands
- Ojos Locos Sports Cantina: $1.95 domestic draft pints, half-price margaritas and mojitos, $1 off bottled cerveza, $2 off 60oz Balones, $5 off 100oz Balones
- Embargo: $2 domestics, $2.50 wells, $3 margaritas, $5.75 mojis
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- South Korean transplant expands “Seoul-searching” dance group to Dallas