November 15, 2012
Charismatic chorus girl Peggy Sawyer gets her big break when she replaces an injured Broadway star. This Tony Award-winning musical features unforgettable show tunes including "We're in the Money," "I Only Have Eyes For You" and "Lullaby of Broadway." With sparkling dance numbers and old-fashioned romance, this toe-tapping extravaganza has something for everyone.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Capital Bar: $2.75 Domestics, $3.25 Imports, $1 off cocktails & wine
- Gloria's: $3 house margaritas, $3 domestic beer, $3 mojitos, $3 sangria, $3.50 imports, $5 swirls, $5 strawberry margaritas, $5 mango margaritas, $5 house wine, $5 Meltdowns
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood (Fort Worth): $2 off drinks / $5 special cocktails / $5 wines by the glass
- BoomerJack's Grill & Bar: $2 Domestic Pints, $3 Domestic Pilsners, $3 Well Drinks, $2.50 Sam Adams, $3 Tito's Vodka, $15 Buckets of Corona and Corona Light
- Ye Olde Bull & Bush: $1 off pints, $1 off bottled beers
See more events classified as:
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally
- Theater review: As You Like It by Stolen Shakespeare Guild is foolish and fun