Community Beer Company Pre-Launch Tour (CANCELED)
part of Dallas Beer Week
November 15, 2012
to 10 PM
1530 Inspiration Drive , Suite 200 , Dallas, TX
This is a sneak-peek, pre-launch tour of the Community Beer Co. brewery facilities in Dallas. Come see our facilities and state-of-the-art equipment while sampling our pilot brews. Food trucks will be on hand.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Stoneleigh P: $2.75 drafts, $3.50 wells
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- Two Corks and a Bottle: Half-price glasses of wine (except sparkling)
- Social House: $1 dollar off any draft beer, $1 dollar off wells, $2 off any wine by the glass, half-off Crown and Downs, half-off select appetizers, half-off all pizzas
See more events classified as:
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas