Beaujolais and More Wine and Food Tasting
November 15, 2012
to 7 PM
321 East McKinney Street , Denton, TX
Enjoy Beaujolais Nouveau shipped directly from France and sample cuisine from various local restaurants. This event is a fundraiser for the Campus Theatre.
Information submitted by a PegNews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Fry Street Tavern: $3 freezer shots, $2.25, domestic drafts, $2 double wells and tangos, additional daily drink specials
- Greenhouse Restaurant and Bar: $3 martinis & frozen margaritas
- J&J's Pizza: $2 domestics, $0.50 off everthing else
- Andy's Basement Bar & Grill: $0.75 wells, $1 beers
- The Loophole Courthouse Pub: $2 wells / $2 Long Island Iced Teas
- Denton Square Donuts up for sale
- 35 Denton's pop-up venue The Hive will soon be a permanent live music spot
- Restaurant review: Michael's Kitchen makes mediocre meals unlikely to impress or offend
- Chef Tim Love brings fine dining to the Denton Square with Queenie's Steakhouse
- Denton's Bavarian beer house, Gerhard's, gets stamp of approval from German natives