Beaujolais and More Wine and Food Tasting
November 15, 2012
to 7 PM
321 East McKinney Street , Denton, TX
Enjoy Beaujolais Nouveau shipped directly from France and sample cuisine from various local restaurants. This event is a fundraiser for the Campus Theatre.
Information submitted by a PegNews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Greenhouse Restaurant and Bar: $3 martinis & frozen margaritas
- Hooligans: $1.25 Zeigenbock drafts / $1.25 Shiner drafts / $3.50 Texas Teas
- Hailey's: $1 wells and domestics
- Hannah's Off the Square: $2 domestic drafts / $3 import drafts / $3 wells / half-price martinis / half-price glasses of wine
- J&J's Pizza: $2 domestics, $0.50 off everthing else
- Undead apply here: Electric Zombie Run seeks racers and zombies
- Theater review: The Color Purple at Denton Community Theatre lacks depth and direction
- Sky's the limit: Denton planetarium caters to young audiences this summer
- Bowling For Soup records music video at Denton's Rockin' Rodeo
- Meet Dog Days of Denton's 2014 spokesdog