Hipster Night and Hurricane Relief Fundraiser
part of Dallas Beer Week
November 15, 2012
2917 Fairmount Street , Dallas, TX
Wear your ironic T-shirt and come enjoy rare tappings from Brooklyn Brewery (2007 Black Chocolate Stout, 2011 Monster Barleywine), Shmaltz (Sweet Sixteen), and Sixpoint.
$1 from every pint sold will be donated to the Brooklyn Community Foundation to help with Hurricane Sandy Relief.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Texas Land & Cattle Steakhouse: $2 drinks, $3.50 margaritas, $3.50 sunset cosmos / 1/2 off appetizers
- Christies Sports Bar: $2.75 domestics, $3.25 wells / free buffet
- Uptown Pub: $3 Up-ritas / $2.50 domestics / $4.50 wells
- The Library Bar: $5 house wines / $3 domestics / $4 imports / $7 Library exclusive cocktails
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre