Hipster Night and Hurricane Relief Fundraiser
part of Dallas Beer Week
November 15, 2012
2917 Fairmount Street , Dallas, TX
Wear your ironic T-shirt and come enjoy rare tappings from Brooklyn Brewery (2007 Black Chocolate Stout, 2011 Monster Barleywine), Shmaltz (Sweet Sixteen), and Sixpoint.
$1 from every pint sold will be donated to the Brooklyn Community Foundation to help with Hurricane Sandy Relief.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- Sfuzzi: $1 off all drinks, half-price pizza
- Meddlesome Moth: $4 select draft beers, $6 wine by the glass
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Primo's Bar & Grille: $3 drafts
- With Dallas Farmers Market not under city control, what happens to Pecan Lodge?
- Venue review: Three Links in Deep Ellum slings craft beer in rockin' atmosphere
- Design District's PakPao Thai Food opens June 21
- First look: Artisan shop Weekend Coffee opens Wednesday inside Joule Hotel
- Naan Sushi in Uptown Dallas closed