Hipster Night and Hurricane Relief Fundraiser
part of Dallas Beer Week
November 15, 2012
2917 Fairmount Street , Dallas, TX
Wear your ironic T-shirt and come enjoy rare tappings from Brooklyn Brewery (2007 Black Chocolate Stout, 2011 Monster Barleywine), Shmaltz (Sweet Sixteen), and Sixpoint.
$1 from every pint sold will be donated to the Brooklyn Community Foundation to help with Hurricane Sandy Relief.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Place at Perry's: 1/2 off wines by the glass, $2 bottled beer, $4 draft, $8 martini
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $3 Frozen Mimosas (regular, guava and mango)
- Cyclone Anaya's Mexican Kitchen: $4 small house margaritas, $7 jumbo house margaritas and $1 off beer
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup