Crazy for You
November 15, 2012
What happens when the heir to a New York banking company who secretly dreams of life on stage is sent to Deadrock, Nevada, to foreclose on the tiny town's only theater? He falls in love with the theater owner's daughter and tries to save the theater by producing an extravagant show.
Brimming with the exuberant music of the celebrated musical duo, George and Ira Gershwin, this Tony Award-winning musical is a toe-tapping, riotously entertaining dazzler.
November 20 - Pre-Thanksgiving Show, 7:30 p.m., $25-$35
November 30 - $10 Student Matinee, 10 a.m., $10
December 9 - Wallet Watcher Show, 7:30 p.m., $10-$15
December 12 - Hooky Matinee, 2 p.m., $10-$15
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Place at Perry's: 1/2 off wines by the glass, $2 bottled beer, $4 draft, $8 martini
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- Grapevine Bar: $2.50 well liquor mixed drinks, $3 domestic beer, $3 frozen drinks, $3 house wine, $3.50 premium liquor mixed drinks, $3.50 import beer
- Steel Restaurant and Lounge: $5 featured cocktails, discounts on draft beers and featured wine
- The Library Bar: $5 house wines / $3 domestics / $4 imports / $7 Library exclusive cocktails
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre