Booker T. Washington Jazz Ensemble 1
Jazz in the Atrium
November 15, 2012
to 8 PM
1717 North Harwood Street , Dallas, TX
Hear the up and comers in the jazz world with a performance by the varsity team at Booker T. Washington High School for the Performing and Visual Arts.
Free with general admission
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- T.G.I. Friday's: $2 Red Stripes
- Boxwood T & G: $1 off drafts, $5 featured wine, $5 featured craft cocktails, and $5 featured small plates
- Dream Cafe: Half off all bottles
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre