November 16, 2012
4980 Belt Line Road , #250 , Dallas, TX
New Jersey native Jim Norton is a nationally-touring comedian and best-selling author who can be heard weekday mornings on the "Opie & Anthony" radio show. The show, which is listened to by millions of devoted fans each day, airs on both CBS and XM radio networks.
New Jersey native Jim Norton is best known for his unique point of view and outspoken humor. As a comedian, he is currently touring the country performing in front of sold-out crowds both individually and as part of his new venture, The Anti-Social Network. He is a New York Times best-selling author, radio personality, and regular television guest. Jim is a recurring guest on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno and frequents the late night talk show circuit as well with credits including The Late Show with David Letterman and Jimmy Kimmel Live E!’s Chelsea Lately, Fox Red Eye, Hannity, Joy Behar, and others.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Chaucer's: $2 Sake, $2 Domestic Beer Bottles, $3 Japanese Beer 12 oz., $4 Margarita, $5 House Wine By Glass
- Twin Peaks: $1 off draft beers and wells
- The Blue Goose Cantina: $2.25 domestic bottle beer, $3.25 import bottle beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 house lime flavor margarita, $1 off everything else
- The Quarter Bar & Grill: $2.25 wells / $3 house wine / $3 frozen margaritas / $4 meltdowns / $2 domestic pint
- Ziziki's Taverna: $1.50 off drinks and wines by the glass, $5 Grecian Sidecar, $5 Santorini Sangria, $5 Skinny Girl Margarita, $5 mojito, $3 Miller Lite draft, $5 Stella Artois draft, $5 Fat Tire draft
See more events classified as:
- Photos: Vintage aircraft wowed families at Cavanaugh Flight Museum's Fall Fly Days
- Casting call: GSN's American Bible Challenge seeks holy braniacs
- Theater review: WTT's Red Hot Patriot sizzles with wit and wisdom
- Eat your way through Addison Oktoberfest 2013 with this food guide
- Polka Dot Bakery in Addison offers sweets, lunch, and wine