November 16, 2012
4980 Belt Line Road , #250 , Dallas, TX
New Jersey native Jim Norton is a nationally-touring comedian and best-selling author who can be heard weekday mornings on the "Opie & Anthony" radio show. The show, which is listened to by millions of devoted fans each day, airs on both CBS and XM radio networks.
New Jersey native Jim Norton is best known for his unique point of view and outspoken humor. As a comedian, he is currently touring the country performing in front of sold-out crowds both individually and as part of his new venture, The Anti-Social Network. He is a New York Times best-selling author, radio personality, and regular television guest. Jim is a recurring guest on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno and frequents the late night talk show circuit as well with credits including The Late Show with David Letterman and Jimmy Kimmel Live E!’s Chelsea Lately, Fox Red Eye, Hannity, Joy Behar, and others.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Jake's Hamburgers: $3 calls / $2 domestic bottles / $3 schooners / $2 cosmos & appletinis
- T.G.I. Friday's: $1 off wells, $2 drafts
- The Blue Goose Cantina: $2.25 domestic bottle beer, $3.25 import bottle beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 house lime flavor margarita, $1 off everything else
- May Dragon Chinese Restaurant: $1 off everything
- The Quarter Bar & Grill: $2.25 wells / $3 house wine / $3 frozen margaritas / $4 meltdowns / $2 domestic pint
See more events classified as:
- Nia Vardalos of My Big Fat Greek Wedding talks parenting in Dallas
- Theater review: Locally written Sons of Bennett is an ambitious, but flawed, effort
- Will the Andersons put their $1.5 million estate on the market after a high-profile split?
- No game: Dallas has the second lowest amount of sex in the U.S.
- Theater review: The Futility of Hope could be a landmark play if it took itself more seriously