November 16, 2012
Acclaimed by audiences and critics alike, Stephen Petronio is widely regarded as one of the leading dance-makers of his generation. Music, visual arts and fashion collide in a dazzling scene for the senses. Petronio has worked with some of the most provocative composers, visual artists and fashion designers in the world—including Rufus Wainwright, Lou Reed, Laurie Anderson, Michael Nyman, Cindy Sherman, Anish Kapoor, Donald Baechler, Rachel Roy and Manolo. Since their founding in 1984, Stephen Petronio Dance Company has performed in 26 countries. The troupe boasts 35 New York City engagements, including an impressive 15 seasons at The Joyce Theater.
TITAS welcomes Stephen Petronio Dance Company to the Winspear Opera House for their debut Dallas appearance. With an evening that pushes visual and technical boundaries, their spellbinding choreography and distinctive style blurs the lines between performance and art.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Club Dada: $2 Lone Star drafts, $2 Bud drafts, $2 Dada Duo mixed shots
- Renfield's Corner: $1 off draughts / $1 off house drinks / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Texas de Brazil Churrascaria: $1 off all drinks
- Adair's Saloon: $6 pitchers, $1.75 singles, $2.25 cans
See more events classified as:
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day