November 16, 2012
Acclaimed by audiences and critics alike, Stephen Petronio is widely regarded as one of the leading dance-makers of his generation. Music, visual arts and fashion collide in a dazzling scene for the senses. Petronio has worked with some of the most provocative composers, visual artists and fashion designers in the world—including Rufus Wainwright, Lou Reed, Laurie Anderson, Michael Nyman, Cindy Sherman, Anish Kapoor, Donald Baechler, Rachel Roy and Manolo. Since their founding in 1984, Stephen Petronio Dance Company has performed in 26 countries. The troupe boasts 35 New York City engagements, including an impressive 15 seasons at The Joyce Theater.
TITAS welcomes Stephen Petronio Dance Company to the Winspear Opera House for their debut Dallas appearance. With an evening that pushes visual and technical boundaries, their spellbinding choreography and distinctive style blurs the lines between performance and art.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas, half-price appetizers
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- RJ Mexican Cuisine: $4.00 Margaritas
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- Adair's Saloon: $2.50 wells
See more events classified as:
- DISH serves brunch with some fierce ladies at this Sunday's drag brunch
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair