November 16, 2012
Acclaimed by audiences and critics alike, Stephen Petronio is widely regarded as one of the leading dance-makers of his generation. Music, visual arts and fashion collide in a dazzling scene for the senses. Petronio has worked with some of the most provocative composers, visual artists and fashion designers in the world—including Rufus Wainwright, Lou Reed, Laurie Anderson, Michael Nyman, Cindy Sherman, Anish Kapoor, Donald Baechler, Rachel Roy and Manolo. Since their founding in 1984, Stephen Petronio Dance Company has performed in 26 countries. The troupe boasts 35 New York City engagements, including an impressive 15 seasons at The Joyce Theater.
TITAS welcomes Stephen Petronio Dance Company to the Winspear Opera House for their debut Dallas appearance. With an evening that pushes visual and technical boundaries, their spellbinding choreography and distinctive style blurs the lines between performance and art.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- Dallas Comedy House: $3 Wells, $3 Domestics, $4 Wine
- Vino 100: Half price wine by the glass
See more events classified as:
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling