International Market Bazaar
November 16, 2012
to 5:30 PM
4702 East Main Street , Grand Prairie, TX
This International Market Bazaar is filled with plenty of excitement and is a great place to browse through every 3rd Fridays and Saturdays of each month for shopping wide collection from the Global Community of Dallas/Fort worth.
With different booths to choose from, this colorful International Market Bazaar is clean and stylish. You can wear comfortable walking shoes, your native attire, plus you can enjoy and buy various things such as general merchandise, handicrafts, local specialties, vegetables, and second hand items as well as many other things.
This market can hold a meeting, a family reunion, a birthday, wedding your native country independent day celebrations and whatever your interest are, the International market Bazaar can easily meet your demands for an out door celebrations and festivities.
There is camping overnight on the grounds inside the marketplace for a minimal fee for those who may need one. There is also large numbers of Global Community merchants who brings a large number of foreign merchants with a great deal of goods.
Thus, arts and crafts of Africa, dry fruits of Middle East, wholesalers from Asia and the products and services of the West, all can be bought at a reasonable price here.
$3 parking fees for the public
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Photos: Glam girls get all dolled up at Barbie's temporary house in Dallas
- Video: Insider tips for partying at the Byron Nelson Pavilion
- Dallas food distributor recalls more than 8,000 pounds of pork and beef
- Review: Rainbow's snow cones are a hidden gem among rubble parking lots
- Dallas firefighter died in apartment fire; no residents injured