Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra - Scheherazade
November 16, 2012
525 Commerce Street , Fort Worth, TX
$10 - $71
Alban Gerhardt, who last appeared with the FWSO at Carnegie Hall in 2008, brings to life Schumann's lyrical work for cello and orchestra. Then we'll enter the exotic, perfumed world of Rimsky-Korsakov's Scheherazade, based on the tales in The Thousand and One Nights.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Ferre Ristorante & Bar: $3 drafts, $3 wells, $5 house wine
- T&P Tavern: $4 specialty martinis
- Jake's Hamburgers: $3 calls / $2 domestic bottles / $3 schooners / $2 cosmos & appletinis
- Embargo: $2 domestics, $2.50 wells, $3 margaritas, $5.75 mojis
- Taverna: $3 Well Drinks, Draught Beer, Bellini, House Red & White Win
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- Chef Tim Love: Despite Lonesome Dove fire, "we will reopen stronger"