November 16, 2012
Avenue Q is a laugh-out-loud musical that tells the timeless story of a recent college grad named Princeton who moves into a shabby New York apartment all the way out on Avenue Q. There, he meets Kate (the girl next door), Rod (the Republican), Trekkie (the internet sexpert), Lucy the slut (need we say more?), and other colorful types who help Princeton finally discover his purpose in life!
A musical by Robert Lopez, Jeff Marx, and Jeff Whitty. In partnership with Dallas Puppet Theater.
For Mature Audiences
Thursday, October 31, Halloween night, the performance will be a sing-along show.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
These users are fans:
Here are some nearby...
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Texas de Brazil Churrascaria: $1 off all drinks
- Boxwood T & G: $1 off drafts, $5 featured wine, $5 featured craft cocktails, and $5 featured small plates
- The Living Room Bar: Yappy Hour Tuesdays: A dog gets you half off specially themed cocktails normally running $10 to $12
- Village Burger Bar: $1 off all bottled beer; $2 off all cocktails, wine and drafts
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre