November 16, 2012
Avenue Q is a laugh-out-loud musical that tells the timeless story of a recent college grad named Princeton who moves into a shabby New York apartment all the way out on Avenue Q. There, he meets Kate (the girl next door), Rod (the Republican), Trekkie (the internet sexpert), Lucy the slut (need we say more?), and other colorful types who help Princeton finally discover his purpose in life!
A musical by Robert Lopez, Jeff Marx, and Jeff Whitty. In partnership with Dallas Puppet Theater.
For Mature Audiences
Thursday, October 31, Halloween night, the performance will be a sing-along show.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
These users are fans:
Here are some nearby...
- Jake's Old Fashioned Hamburgers: $2 domestic bottles, $2 cosmos and appletinis, $3 calls, $3 schooners
- Primebar: Half-price select bottles of wine
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Renfield's Corner: $1 off draughts / $1 off house drinks / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Manny's Uptown Tex-Mex Restaurante: $4.25 house margaritas / $2.75 domestics / $3 imports
See more events classified as:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger