November 16, 2012
Avenue Q is a laugh-out-loud musical that tells the timeless story of a recent college grad named Princeton who moves into a shabby New York apartment all the way out on Avenue Q. There, he meets Kate (the girl next door), Rod (the Republican), Trekkie (the internet sexpert), Lucy the slut (need we say more?), and other colorful types who help Princeton finally discover his purpose in life!
A musical by Robert Lopez, Jeff Marx, and Jeff Whitty. In partnership with Dallas Puppet Theater.
For Mature Audiences
Saturday, March 30, at 2:30 p.m. - Tickets are $10 in honor of the 100th performance.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
These users are fans:
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $3 Frozen Mimosas (regular, guava and mango)
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- JR's Bar & Grill: $3.25 wells / $3.25 domestic longnecks / $3.75 Tito's Handmade Vodka / $2.75 select drafts
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Samar by Stephan Pyles: $3 wells, $5 red and $5 white wine by the glass, $5 red and white sangria, $15 bottles of red and white wine, $15 carafes of red and white sangria
See more events classified as:
- Photos: Check out these pimped out rides from the Dallas Dub car show
- Breaking news: Frankie's sports bar in Uptown Dallas closed
- UPDATED: Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. adds lunch menu
- Photos: Two hotrod chefs team up at FT33 for an intriguing nine-course dinner
- With Dallas Farmers Market not under city control, what happens to Pecan Lodge?