November 16, 2012
to 9 PM
2401 South Stemmons Freeway , Lewisville, TX
Santa arrives at Vista Ridge Mall on Friday, November 16. Just like magic, he will settle into the Big Vista Lodge around 10 a.m. and be ready to listen to all the wishes and dreams of the girls and boys.
Santa will be ready and waiting for visitors every day through the holidays.
Friends of Santa will find him waiting in his Big Vista Lodge, located on the lower level near Dillard’s.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- T.G.I. Friday's: $1 off ultimate drinks, $1.80 liquors, $2 drafts (16 oz)
- Saltgrass Steak House: $1.50 drafts (12 oz.), $1 off all bar drinks, 1/2 price appetizers
- BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse: $1 off wells / 1/2 off mini-pizzas, $2 off appetizers
- Abuelo's Mexican Food Embassy: $3 house margaritas, $2 domestic drafts, $2 house wine
- Frankie's Sports Bar & Grill: $3 Special-Tinis
- 1980s pop singer Tiffany, now a mom in her 40s, sings at Vista Ridge Mall
- Pop singer Tiffany will perform at Vista Ridge Mall's food court January 9
- Theater review: Despite deeply-flawed script, Blitzen! is watchable
- More than you wanted to know about breastaurant reality show Big Tips Texas
- "Freedom Writer" Darrius Garrett will sign memoir in Lewisville