November 16, 2012
2624 Commerce Street , Dallas, TX
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $3 Frozen Mimosas (regular, guava and mango)
- Deep Sushi: $3 wells, 1/2 off beer, discount sake / 1/2 off sushi
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- City Tavern: $2 domestic drafts, $3 wells / 1/2 off appetizers
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas,
See more events classified as:
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day