part of Dallas Pride
November 17, 2012
Gaybingo Dallas provides entertainment and a safe, fun environment to more than 400 faithful supporters monthly. Gaybingo is every third Saturday, January - November, in The Rose Room at S4, 3911 Cedar Springs, Dallas 75219 – in the heart of Oak Lawn. Doors open at 5 p.m.. Games start at 6 p.m.. Pre-sold tickets get first entry when the doors open. You must be 21+ to play Gaybingo.
General Admission tickets are $25. VIP Reception Passes are $15 each and include private access to cocktails, hors d'oevres, a chance to mingle with our MC's and special guests before each month's event, and premiere seating in the carpeted area of The Rose Room.
2012 Gaybingo Themes:
September 15: Wigging Out - It's not just about the size.
October 20: Once Upon A Time - And they all lived happily ever after.
November 17: Armageddon Gaybingo - 12/21/12 Is it really the end of the world?!?!?
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Place at Perry's: 1/2 off wines by the glass, $2 bottled beer, $4 draft, $8 martini
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- Baboush: $5 signature sexy drinks
- Steel Restaurant and Lounge: $5 featured cocktails, discounts on draft beers and featured wine
- The Library Bar: $5 house wines / $3 domestics / $4 imports / $7 Library exclusive cocktails
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup