part of Dallas Pride
November 17, 2012
Gaybingo Dallas provides entertainment and a safe, fun environment to more than 400 faithful supporters monthly. Gaybingo is every third Saturday, January - November, in The Rose Room at S4, 3911 Cedar Springs, Dallas 75219 – in the heart of Oak Lawn. Doors open at 5 p.m.. Games start at 6 p.m.. Pre-sold tickets get first entry when the doors open. You must be 21+ to play Gaybingo.
General Admission tickets are $25. VIP Reception Passes are $15 each and include private access to cocktails, hors d'oevres, a chance to mingle with our MC's and special guests before each month's event, and premiere seating in the carpeted area of The Rose Room.
2012 Gaybingo Themes:
September 15: Wigging Out - It's not just about the size.
October 20: Once Upon A Time - And they all lived happily ever after.
November 17: Armageddon Gaybingo - 12/21/12 Is it really the end of the world?!?!?
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen: $3 Shiner, $2.50 Bud Light, $4.95 margaritas, $4.95 hurricanes / $4.95 dozen cold boiled shrimp
- Texas de Brazil Churrascaria: $1 off all drinks
- The Library Bar: $5 house wines / $3 domestics / $4 imports / $7 Library exclusive cocktails
- The Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek: half-price specialty cocktails, beer and glasses of wine
- JR's Bar & Grill: $3.25 wells / $3.25 domestic longnecks / $3.75 Tito's Handmade Vodka / $2.75 select drafts
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre