Deep Ellum Outdoor Market 2012
2800 block of Main Street between Malcolm X and Crowdus
November 17, 2012
to 5 PM
, Dallas, TX
DEOM features local vendors who sell handmade, homecrafted, and vintage products. All vendors come from within 150 miles of DFW and feature wares ranging from clothes and accessories to books and records to jam and bread. There will also be live music and food trucks.
December 15: The musicians are Jacob Metcalf, Kolton Moore, and The Breakfast Machine.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
See more events classified as:
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: