Deep Ellum Outdoor Market 2012
2800 block of Main Street between Malcolm X and Crowdus
November 17, 2012
to 5 PM
, Dallas, TX
DEOM features local vendors who sell handmade, homecrafted, and vintage products. All vendors come from within 150 miles of DFW and feature wares ranging from clothes and accessories to books and records to jam and bread. There will also be live music and food trucks.
December 15: The musicians are Jacob Metcalf, Kolton Moore, and The Breakfast Machine.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- St. Pete's Dancing Marlin: $2.50 domestics / $3.50 wells / $1 off wines
- Adair's Saloon: Dom./Prem. cans - $2.50/$3, Dom./Prem. drafts - $2.50/$4, Dom./Prem. pitchers - $8/$11, Wells - $3
- Green Room: $3 Domestics, $3 Wells, $3 WInes, $5 select appetizers
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas, half-price sangria
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
See more events classified as:
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling