November 17, 2012
to 12 PM
650 South R.L. Thornton Freeway , Dallas, TX
$45 - $55
You don’t have to travel around the world to photograph wildlife in natural settings. Take a guided tour with Burkey as she leads participants to animal habitats that offer the best opportunities for photographers. Zookeepers will be on hand to help encourage the animals to be in the best possible locations for photography. Photo Safaris are limited to 15 participants and pre-registration is required. The four-hour adventure begins at 8 a.m. and ends at noon. A continental breakfast is included. Pre-registration is required. Call 469.554.7423 for more information or to make reservations.
Information submitted by a PegNews.com
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Bite City Grill expected to open in Fort Worth's West Seventh district this month
- See new Toadies documentary Monday at the Kessler
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup
- Review: Kessler Cookie Company will keep you coming back for more